As part of a national initiative The Blundellsands Surgery has introduced the NHS App for our patients.
Try the new NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
If you already use another patient online service you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
You can use the NHS APP from your:
- Tablet or Android Device
- Any device you can use internet apps on
The NHS App allows you to:
- Search for, book, check and cancel appointments at your GP
- View your record get secure access to your GP medical record
- Order repeat prescriptions (See your available medications and place an order)
- Check your symptoms (Find trusted information on hundreds of conditions and
treatments and get instant advice)
- Register to be an organ donor
(Easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor
- Choose how the NHS uses your data
(Register your decision on whether your data can be used
for research and planning)
How to register for The NHS App:
Please bring along to the surgery one form of photographic ID. You will then be given your personal registration details in order to access the service.
Please Note: This service is unavailable for patients under the age of 16.
For more information about The NHS App please click HERE