GP Home Visits are available every day (Mon-Fri). These appointments are reserved for patients who are truly housebound or so incapacitated they cannot be brought to the surgery.
Things to note when booking a Home Visit:
- The Reception Team will ask for a brief description of your symptoms when booking the visit.
- Home visits are based on medical need.
- We can not guarantee which GP will be visiting you.
- We can not give you an exact time a GP will visit (Home visits usually take place after morning surgery).
- A GP may contact you via telephone prior to visiting you.
- If you wish to cancel a Home Visit please let the surgery know as soon as possible.
If you need to arrange a Home Visit please contact the surgery before 10:30am
Please Note: In almost all cases children can be safely brought to the surgery where we have the best conditions for examination.