Book An Appointment
Call our main switchboard number on (0151) 924 6464 to book an appointment.
Please note: you can also book appointments with a GP or HCA online - For more information please click HERE
- Urgent cases are seen the same day
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP. If you do not need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to two weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you.
- Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see a nurse within one working day.
Please Note: it is not possible to book an appointment with a doctor or a nurse via text or email.
- Let us know if more than one person in your family needs to be seen. We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any Sensitive matters.
- Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor or nurse. Please call the surgery between 08:00 and 09:00 to book a telephone consultation. The doctor or nurse will ring you back after morning surgery.
- We observe a strictly non-smoking policy within the surgery premises and grounds.
- CCTV cameras are in operation both inside and outside the surgery premises.
To view our Consent Policy please click HERE
How you can help us: