Book An Appointment
Call our main switchboard number on (0151) 924 6464 to book an appointment.
Please Note: When contacting the surgery for an appointment you may be triaged and sign-posted, by our reception team, to a service better suited for the treatment you need.
For more information please click HERE to see the services that are available within the community and how you can access them.
Did you know you can book an appointment online using 'patient online services' - To find out more information about this service please click HERE
- Urgent cases are seen the same day
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to have a consultation with a GP/ANP/Nurse within two working days though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP/Nurse. If you do not need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to two weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you.
- Let us know if more than one person in your family needs to be seen. We can give you a longer appointment if necessary - (All GP appointments are 15 minutes).
- Tell us if you want a chaperone during an examination or a private room to discuss any sensitive matters - (All patients will be offered a chaperone prior to an examination).
- Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient - (unless we have prior written consent on record from the patient).
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor or nurse.
- We observe a strictly non-smoking policy within the surgery premises and grounds.
- CCTV cameras are in operation both inside and outside the surgery premises.
How can patients help us?